First Class Starts Wednesday, October 10th at the Pretlow Library in Norfolk at 6pm
The Helpers Organization Workforce and Self-Sustainability Training Program is a series of classes that span over 60 day period. It is open to anyone who wishes to seek a better career or financial sustainability.
- Introduction to the modern computer (30 day class)
- 10/10 Introduction to Windows 10
- 10/17 Introduction to Microsoft Word
- 10/24 Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- 11/7 Money Management
- 11/14 How to Write your Resume’ and Job Interview Training
In consideration of other clients, we request that you attend all sessions.